Hello All,
I decided to switch over from Babysites to BlogSpot because my membership is almost up, the space is limited, and BlogSpot is free! I hope that you find that using Blogspot is just as easy! I enjoy the creativity, music (so turn ON your volume), layouts, and easiness of it all. I don't think that I will feel as pressured to write long journals and I can give you all shorter, more frequent updates. The videos and pictures will be easily accessible in the top right link. I hope that you find the pictures even easier to order, as the link goes directly to Picasa web albums. You will be able to view all of the pictures at one time and then order them from whatever location that you choose. I am very excited about the blog and am learning more and more about the things that I can do on it. It is now my new little obsession ;)
Enjoy and love you all,
Sarah
2 comments:
Glad you are enjoying blogging! I like this site. I'm having a problem with the photo link and the dropshot link, but it my just be my security settings...I'll play with it.
Would love to have seen Rylan racing his cars all over the walls!
Update - got the photo link and dropshot link to work...if anyone has a problem, tell them to check the trusted sites on their internet security settings. Worked perfectly on Apple, but I had to tweak on PC. Now I'm a happy viewer, and excited to see all of the Eckel family adventures!
Have a great time with your blog!!!
Love,
L&J (goggle name lynno)
Post a Comment