Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Goodbye April!

This past month flew by! I am sure with our trip to Florida and our visit with Missi allowed it to just come and go so quickly. It was so fun to be able to see the grandparents this month. Rylan seemed to connect with all of them right away and I know he loved all of the attention. Jason and I also enjoyed the time with our parents. They are all so patient, loving, generous, and helpful. We are so lucky to be so blessed.

I definitely am beginning to see Rylan more as a little boy now instead of a baby. He still is not a huge talker, but he understands almost everything that we say to him and communicates with us by either attempting a word, sign language, or pulling our hand and showing us what he wants. He is quite the little character and still loves his cars (or "bars" as he would say). I could take away every other toy in this house and he would be okay with playing only with his "bars." I love watching him slowly push and line up each one. He plays with them so intently.

We are looking forward to an overnight trip next weekend to Austin to visit with Katie, Mike, and Ashlyn, who will be in town for a conference. We can't wait to see them!

No comments: