Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Rylan!

September 25, 2009 brought happiness and tears. By that date, Rylan had already celebrated his birthday several times so he had it down. Excitement radiated from him upon seeing more presents, dessert, and the already burned number 2 candle. Tears streaked down Mommy's face as she realized how quickly time passes with the blink of an eye. I am so fortunate to be a mom and have the opportunity to stay at home and cherish every moment.

Oh how times have changed in two years. Life before Rylan was good, but now life is a word that I have yet to be able to come up with. It is hard to describe what a child brings into your world. Everything from days filled with an overflowing heart to moments of panic because you worry about something happening to the angel that was brought into your life. Rylan is an amazing little being that I could sit and watch every second of my day. His love of life, curiosity, expressions, and personality, are all things that put a constant smile on my face.

Thank you Grandma and Papa, Missi and Pop, for being here to celebrate Rylan's life with us. I am glad he was able to entertain you all during your visits :). He definitely knows how to wrap people around his little finger. I am glad you were able to experience his enjoyment, well obsession, with cars, his lovable "yeahs" and "uh ohs," his imagination, but most of all his love. It was a fabulous week and one that we will never forget.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Can't wait to hear all about the birthday celebrations!!

LynnO said...

I'm jealous! Lucky you, lucky family! Love tou guys!

LynnO said...

LOL, that would YOU, not TOU!