Life feels like a whirlwind right now so I apologize for no recent updates. Honestly, I don't think it will be until the end of April before I can sit down to write a thorough one.
Between our 10 day stay in Cinci, preparing for Easter and my family to arrive, and Paris a week from Sunday, I am literally running around like a chicken with my head cut off! It is times like these, at 11:25 at night, that I sit back, make a list of everything going on in my head, and then realize that life is good, God is always with me, and I need to enjoy it all and breathe....
Our lives are filled with excitement, anticipation, family, and laughter. What more could we want?
Go Green, Go White, Go State...as Rylan would say!
P.S. Butterflies are all around! This background could not have been more perfect. Rylan had his Easter party at school today and they released butterflies that they had been observing in their room. He was ALL ABOUT listening to Mrs. Georgia talk about them. Then I looked up the Kids Craft at Home Depot for this Saturday to see if they were still having it because of Easter, and it is a butterfly house! Rylan is going to be sooooooooo excited! There is something about new life this time of year with all of the blooming flowers, butterflies, friends having babies, that makes your heart just...SMILE! God is awesome!
1 comment:
Have a great time with your family, and a wonderful time in Paris! Take lots of pictures!!!!
Happy Easter!
Love,
L&J
Post a Comment