Well, as I am sure you can tell by the pictures, Rylan's party was a huge success. He had such a blast with his friends and was so excited with all of the activities. Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes and phone calls, which leads me to another reason for writing.
Saturday night J and I were supposed to go out on a date. I was feeling really nauseous after taking a shower to get ready, but I brushed it off to pregnancy. Well by the time we had ordered our food at the restaurant and the first course came, I looked at J and said, I can't do this, we need to get it to go. Needless to say, I got a nasty stomach bug that lasted that evening into the wee hours of the morning. Even worse, my Dad did too. Apparently, this bug is getting passed around. Fortunately, J, my mom, and Ry, seem to be okay. J and my mom had tummy aches today but nothing happened, and I pray to God that it stays that way.
So I apologize to those of you that have called and I haven't gotten back to you. I promise, we will some time this week. I feel much better today but still have very little energy. I think being pregnant in addition to getting this bug has really taken its toll. The one thing that has put a smile on my face today is knowing that the baby is okay after all of this because he (I really have a he feeling lately ;)) has been moving around a lot today. I think he enjoys the bottles of Gatorade I have been downing to try to get re hydrated.
It was a perfect time for me to have my Mom and Dad here, even though I feel bad that my Dad got the bug. My Mom has been awesome the last few days with Rylan and helping to keep things sanitized. God sent us some awesome fall weather which has allowed opened windows and fresh air. Glad this saga is coming to an end!
1 comment:
Glad you are feeling better! And glad your mom was there....when you feel sick, no one can make you feel better than Mom!
Post a Comment