Monday, November 1, 2010

Another funny one...

So on the way to school this morning, I noticed that a particular set of sprinklers were on by one of the neighborhoods we drive by.  One of them was broken and watering the road, so it stood out in my mind.  On our way home, several hours later, they were still on!  That really irritates me, but that is besides the point.  I made a comment to Rylan that it was not good that so much water was being wasted.  He further went on to say, "AWWWW...how are we going to turn them off?"  I explained that there was not much we could do.  He said, "I know.  We could shoot the sprinklers so that they turn off."  As a side note, he has been into "shooting" things lately ever since we shot robots on the Buzz Lightyear ride at Disney.  I told him that wouldn't work.  He was quiet for about a minute and shouts, "Mommy, I know, maybe Jesus will turn off the sprinklers so the water doesn't get wasted."  Yup!  That's my awesome 3 year old!

No comments: