I usually am napping during this time of day. However, I feel pretty energized and excited today, so I am actually enjoying some peace and quiet during the day. The excitement stems from a meeting this morning with a woman that is going to paint a mural in our baby girl's rooms. Debi is going to incorporate the tree and patterns from the bedding into the room. She had such great ideas and it sounds like things will move pretty quickly once we give her the okay. We picked out a very pretty green for the walls and a blue for the ceiling so that it will look like the sky, with some clouds. She has a painter contact that will come and do the base coat as early as this Thursday or Friday if we so please! (We are planning on having him complete some other small jobs around the house as well, since he will be here anyways.) Debi said she would then probably be able to do the mural in the next couple of weeks. How exciting! Things are really coming along! We sold big gym that was in that room and Purple Heart came today to remove a huge pile of give away "stuff" from our porch. I'm already in that purge and give away mood, not that I ever get out of it :). Our carpet contact is coming to measure tomorrow as well. Before long, she will have her own room!
As I was sitting here earlier, I think she may have had the hiccups. I was feeling this definite rhythmic bounce in my belly. It was pretty cute! She is still movin' and shakin.' She gave me some issues this past weekend and I think it was pretty much how she was situated. Maybe she was moving or changing positions, but I had the most horrible pressure in my tailbone, to the point that I could barely even stand and walk. That coupled with Braxton Hicks contractions made for a very unpleasant weekend. However, when I woke up on Monday, that pressure was gone...and hopefully won't return.
Time is flying by as usual. With the holidays right around the corner, I expect the remainder of this pregnancy to go by really quick. 24 weeks and counting...
1 comment:
Love you and Jason and Rylan and bouncy baby girl!
Post a Comment