Things are moving right a long. Sometimes I almost think they are moving too quickly! It seems like this pregnancy has flown by and not much time is left to prepare for another life changing event. I'm sure we will manage, but I am definitely getting nervous.
Our little girl's room is basically finished. The walls are done, carpeting is in, and most of the furniture has been set up. The only things that will need to be done in January are to get everything washed and cleaned up, items sorted from the attack, and everything in its place.
We had a great appointment today for our 28 week check up. I had to have another ultrasound to make sure that the placenta previa I had at 20 weeks was gone, and it was. Thank God! The best part about having another ultrasound was being able to see our little girl again. I was thankful that it was still a girl ;) and the tech kept commenting at how beautiful her heart was. I pray to God that means both physically and emotionally. I am sure she will be a very loving little girl. We were debating about doing the 4D ultrasound, but the tech said we may not get good shots because she is so close to my uterus. However, at the last minute, she did flick that button and give us that one perfect little shot of her face. That is really all I wanted, so I am glad she was so sweet to do that.
She is still a very active little baby and seems to be on a decent wake/sleep cycle so far. Her active times are usually around 10-noon, 4-7, and 10-11:30 pm. Pretty funny how they do that even in the womb. I am sure it will take her awhile to adjust to life outside the womb when she arrives, but I pray that this time I have a clue as to what I am supposed to be doing! I guess we will find out soon enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment