Monday, December 13, 2010
A little man.
Rylan is definitely not a baby/toddler anymore. He is truly a little boy/man. We have had a day today for sure. Neither of us slept very well last night and had an early morning. Needless to say, I am overtired with no patience and Ry is whiny and clingy. We had to run to a couple of stores after school today and I asked him about 5 times to not step on my feet because he kept doing it. It not only hurt, but I also got a pedicure today which he has managed to already screw up. Anyhow, the last time I had enough and I was very firm with him. He did not like it and simply got very quiet with sad eyes. I explained why I was so frustrated and he pretty much ignored me. On the way home he comes out with, "Mommy, you hurt my feelings." I apologized but said that he owed me one as well...nothing. A couple of minutes later, I get, "Mommy, but I am not very happy with you." Really? When did he become so grown-up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment