Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Yoga
So Ry watching this week has been difficult. I couldn't find anyone tonight to watch him for yoga and I may not be able to go to my Council Christmas party tomorrow because of last minute changes. However, I decided to take Rylan with me to yoga. He did great! He was such a good boy as always and probably tried to do about 20 minutes worth of yoga. On the way home I asked him what he thought. Silence. Then, "well, my legs don't hurt anymore." Hilarious! He bruised up one of his entire legs last week being crazy in the dining room. J or I didn't see it, but heard it, and he was bruised up and down his whole leg. Needless to say, he has been complaining about it, cause I am sure he was sore. I found that answer to be awesome! Couldn't help but laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment