Sunday, January 16, 2011

Baby Girl Update

Thursday, Rylan and I went to Dr. Cole's office for my 33 week check-up.  Wow...33 weeks!  Time has definitely flown by and it continues to do so.  I think for this pregnancy, I have been so busy being a mom, wife, and being involved in Council and MOPS, that time has just escaped me.  As excited as I am to meet my new little angel, I am still not in a hurry ;).  I still feel pretty well, for the most part, and feel like there are things to get ready before she arrives.  However, Dr. Cole did tell me that Jason and I need to make some decisions about her delivery.  Since then, we have discussed it, and I think that we will take Dr. Cole's recommendation to deliver at 39 weeks by induction to avoid the same complications as Rylan's delivery, if she chooses not to arrive before then.  That would make her delivery date a very special one, Thursday, February 24th, which is a very special person's birthday in our family, Papa E.!  How lucky will she be to share that birthday (assuming she stays in there that long)?  I see Dr. Cole again in a week and a half for my 35 week check up and every week until the delivery.  I think Rylan is beginning to realize how soon she will be here.  We are going to be attending a Sibling Care class through the hospital on February 3rd so big brother can learn how to help out Mom and Dad when sister arrives!

1 comment:

LynnO said...

What a special little girl, to possibly share her birthday with her great grandfather. Do them both a favor - don't name her after him!!!! LOL!