Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Missi and Pop's Visit

Missi and Pop left yesterday and we had a good visit.  Missi was able to meet Callie Jae for the first time and I am pretty sure she is in love like we all are!  Even though Rylan had a rough week, I think everyone was able to enjoy their time together.  Missi and Pop were able to take Rylan to school and swimming lessons, there were many trips to the park, a trip to Toys R Us, and as always, projects.  Jason and his Dad built a fence around our pool equipment so that we can store all of our pool supplies and keep it out of view from the street.  Dad did most of the work while J was working and it is much appreciated.  He also put together some new patio chairs for me and Mom and I went to the garden center and picked out some flowers for pots.  The swimming season is approaching and we are now ready!

The biggest event that took place is that Callie Jae actually rolled over during her tummy time multiple times!  I don't know many 3 1/2 week olds that have done that!  It was very impressive and we all found it pretty funny!  Go Callie Jae!  She is going to be a strong one.  I see her beating up her brother in the future :)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We sure enjoyed our visit. Yes, fell in love with little Callie Jae and we couldn't love Rylan any more than we already do. He is in his 3 1/2 year stage and a few independent times are expected but they didn't last long and soon was ready to play and laugh again :) He's a joy and so fun to talk to and play with. He is truly so sincere and so sweet. I wouldn't trade one moment of time with them for anything else. As always, wished we lived closer but are happy to see them as often as we do. Love to you all. ~ Pop & Missi