Wednesday, April 6, 2011
One more night left!
J comes home Friday so I only have one more day to survive. I keep saying that the first month I think new mommies must survive on adrenaline because the exhaustion has really kicked in at this point. Callie Jae does really well at night only waking up twice, nursing quickly, and going back down quickly, but I think it's the interrupted sleep that is killing me. I am so thankful that she has been a pretty easy going baby so far. She pretty much does what she is supposed to: nurses, waketime for a total of about 60 minutes (which includes the nursing), and then naps until it is time to nurse again. She cries if she is hungry, has to burp, or has to poop (she is a gassy little thing). She also cries upon getting in her car seat but calms down immediately upon the car moving. She sleeps in the car like a dream. Both of my kiddos have been going down for bed by 8 without complaints and I get some me time. I know the next five weeks or so will go by quickly and my sweet girl will be sleeping through night hopefully. Until then, hang in there with me if I say weird things, take days to return calls/emails, or lose my patience. Sleep is a wonderful thing that will make me feel like a new person soon enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment