As I sit here and nurse my sweet angel before bed, I am able to reflect on life. I look at the blog now and think to myself that I feel so complete now as a family of four. Yes, I did enjoy being a family of 3 and was quite nervous honestly about having another child, but now I wouldn't have it any other way. Callie Jae is such an amazing blessing. She is so sweet and such an easy going and happy baby. I'm sure she'll be a toot as a toddler, but for now, I'm enjoying having a newborn. It is definitely a phase I did not think I would enjoy. God is awesome, life is great, and my heart is full of love...now only if I could get that full nights sleep to regain some patience ;).
~sarah~
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment