Saturday, July 30, 2011
Happy Anniversary!
July 26th marked our 8 year anniversary. Just like everything else, it is amazing to me how quickly 8 years has gone! We have been on quite an adventurous road in 8 years and I wouldn't change a thing. I think we have a stronger marriage today more than ever and it's because of our journey that has gotten us to where we are today. Jason and I celebrated at The Capital Grille in Houston and it was the most fabulous meal that I have ever had paired with a very fun wining tasting called The Generous Pour. I definitely think it may be our new anniversary restaurant. I love you more than words can express Jason and look forward to all of the new adventures we will continue to embark on through the years! Thank you for being an amazing husband, father, provider, and most importantly, friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment