Saturday, October 8, 2011
Life
Life threw us a curve ball this week. Jason developed an infection in his foot and had to have surgery again. He was in the hospital for a couple of days and was pretty darn miserable. Things are starting to get better now and thankfully his foot seems to be on the mend, hopefully for good. The bad thing about curve balls is that they are unexpected. Just when you think that things are going great, it happens. Fortunately, I am constantly reminded that life could always be worse. I have been overwhelmed with the outpouring of love, prayers, help, and well wishes that embraced my family. From the moment that I called a couple of friends at noon on Tuesday after receiving the phone call from Jason that he was being admitted to the hospital, until now, I have felt blessed each day from the support. Thank you friends for your love, for listening to me cry, and holding my hand through this. Thank you to my mother in law for rescuing me once again in the chaos that surrounds not having family around during stressful times. You will never know how the everyday tasks of feeding and playing with my children will be forever appreciated. You are my hero! The next couple of weeks are probably not going to be very easy or pleasant. The stress and frustration of dealing with this again has taken a toll on all of us. I would ask for continued prayers for healing as we try to get over this hurdle one more, and hopefully last time. Love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment