Saturday, January 7, 2012
ughh...
There are several reasons that I do not like Jason being out of town. First of all, we miss him terribly. The days seems REALLY long and momma gets super tired. I'm tired though because I end up being a night owl, which does not work cause I still have to wake up in the morning! It's a vicious cycle but I do end up getting a lot checked off of my list. I have been working my tail off on our Eckel family album for 2011 and I am very happy that I have completed it. Next on the list is to get Callie Jae's first year close to completion. Then she will have 2 of the 4 that one day I am sure she will expect (since Rylan has 4). Hers may not have as many posts, but I am sure she will love them just the same. Her baby book is better anyways! Ha! Well, I am looking forward to copying and pasting this post as the first post in the 2012 book. Maybe if I keep up with it, then I won't have to work on it for 3 days straight next January ;). I'm also looking forward to the year to come...I have a feeling it will bring some interesting things. Night night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment