Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Callie Jae!

Sorry for the late birthday update!  Life has been a little busy with visitors and house stuff!

We were able to celebrate Callie Jae's birthday with those people that mean the most to us...our parents (grandparents).  Missi and Pop and Grandma and Papa came in for the big day.  Their visits overlapped by one day/night so we celebrated Callie Jae's birthday on Sunday.  Let's just say that with the generosity of so many, little Miss Callie Jae is going to be dressed like quite the little fashionista this summer.  All of the little outfits that she received were absolutely adorable.  She really enjoyed her cake and really could have cared less about opening any presents :).  I'm positive that will change over time.  Thank you so much to our parents, family, and friends for their extreme generosity.  Callie Jae is such an amazing gift that has been given to us.  I can't even begin to imagine a day in which I do not get to receive one of her precious hugs, cuddles, or kisses.  She is definitely all girl and going to keep mama on her toes, but I really wouldn't have it any other way.  We love you Callie Jae.

No comments: