With every new house, comes new toys! After it took Jason 3+ hours to hand cut the lawn two weeks ago, a riding mower/tractor has been purchased. After a few days of a cleaning up hundreds of bird droppings on our back patio, a plastic pellet gun has been purchased. After Rylan has asked for water 100s of times since we moved in (he could get it himself at the other house but this fridge's water dispenser is on the inside and too high for him), a new fridge for our laundry room has been purchased. After a week of the stomach bug running it's course through our family, life should get back on track tomorrow. I think I can officially say that we are pretty much settled in. Life is working out it's kinks, but this is going to be an awesome home for us, and is already proving to be so. I am beginning to envision what it will look like in a couple of years and I am thrilled to be creating new memories here already. Thank you God for all that you have blessed us with, mostly each other, and thank you friends and family to all of your support over the last few months as we have been on our hectic roller coaster of fun!
(Since all of the craziness, blogger has seemed to change on me and I cannot figure out how to get my pictures up?!?!?!? They are showing up in my template but not on the blog, so bear with me while on work on that (cause I have nothing else to do, right? :) ))
hugs,
sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment