Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wow...

So J forgot to tell me this...

The other night I was at a bible study with my friend Mollie when I got the dreaded call of Callie Jae getting sick. Apparently, right when she got sick, Rylan of course immediately became the little helper. J was a little flustered and Rylan told him something he didn't hear and Js response was yeah, okay. Next thing J knew, Rylan had gone into the closet in our media room and said, "God, please help Callie Jae feel better." J asked him if he had just prayed, and Rylan said, "I told you that's what I was going to do."

Of course as J told me this last night and I sit here writing this, tears fill my eyes. Somebody, or probably an amazing combined effort of specifically placed people, is creating an amazing Godly little man. I'm so excited to continue on this amazing journey of life with him. I can't wait to see what He has in store for him.

No comments: