Friday, March 29, 2013

Best Friends!

Not everyone is lucky enough to have a best friend.  Fortunately, I do!  I have the BEST!  Katie and the kids came to visit us this past weekend, and we had so much fun.  It always amazes me that we can pick up right where we left off, even if we haven't seen each other for a year.  I cherish our time together, love watching Ry and Ashlyn's relationship evolve over the years, love watching CJ and Ben figure each other out and take turns being 2 ;), staying up late, talking, and just being.  The kids played hard for 3.5 straight days and we also threw in a 5.5 birthday party for Rylan!  It took us a couple of days to recover, but it was well worth it!  I'm so blessed to have her a part of my life.  Love you Katie!

No comments: