Monday, May 6, 2013

90 DAYS!!!!!!!

Until Ecuador!!!!!! I have a feeling it's going to be a life changer. There's a whole heck of a lot of that going around here lately. ;) If you know me, you know that I am a firm believer in the idea that everything happens for a reason. There are no coincidences. 2013 has been an eye opener for this little family of ours and I think it is just the beginning of what our future holds. Psalm 143:8 says it well...thank you Sherri ;). God is an amazing God and I am so thankful that he led me to St. Peter's 4.5 years ago and brought me under his wings in a way that I have never felt. 4.5 years later He is now visibly working on our entire family and His plans are BIG no matter what the outcome. We know that times are a changin' and we couldn't be more excited or ready for it. We fully trust in His plans for us. There is no greater love than what I feel for Him and my family.

No comments: