This is one of my favorite times of year...VBS at St. Peter's! We have so much fun! This years theme is Kingdom Rock. Kelli and I are teaching preschool Story time. I created a "kingdom castle" by visiting the neighborhoods recycle piles Saturday morning...
Today was Day 1. We receive 5 rotations of about 34 kids per rotation. Umm...if you said "wow," you arent kidding. that is A LOT of preschoolers in one room. The K5 kids were perfect. The 4s were decent. Then there were the 3 year olds. Oh my goodness. I could NEVER teach them full time. I about lost my mind after 5 minutes!
The sanctuary is decorated as a castle as well. The kids go there first thing to learn songs and hear about the days theme.
St. Peter's rocks and so do the amazing people that put this together every year!







No comments:
Post a Comment