Thursday, July 11, 2013

2013. The year of emotion.

J and I were discussing the past 6 months the other night and I was expressing how emotional it has been.  Jason said something to the effect of, "that means we are living a full life."  I'm still trying to wrap my head around that one.  There are so many choices that we make in life.  I sure hope and pray that we are making the right ones.  I felt for the first time the other night that we were.  I have always felt like moving was the "right" thing to do, but I kinda got the yes, for sure, this is it feeling the other night.


My sweet Grandma peacefully passed away tonight.  This was the only picture I could find on my phone.  She was my last grandparent on my side.  It feels very bittersweet because I feel all 4 of their united love so very strongly, but I wish I would have gotten more time now that we are back home.  I know they are all so happy together in a place that we can only imagine.  

Coincidence that we are here, have bought a house, were able to go visit and talk to her?  I think not.  God is so good. A good friend said "I'm so sorry. No doubt now that you are EXACTLY  where God wants/needs you to be. ❌⭕". So true.

Life is a roller coaster no doubt.  And if what my amazing husband says is true, I welcome the emotion that comes with living a full life.  Whether it means crying my eyes out when driving away from a best friend or crying when driving up to another best friends home and seeing how excited her family was to see us and know how close we will now be, I realize that this emotion means that there is a whole lot of love in my life.  I love hard which means I also hurt hard.  However, knowing that through it all I have a rock to lean on that I can fully entrust my life to, is a feeling that I would not trade for anything.  Thank you God for love, family, friends, but most importantly, you.




1 comment:

Just a Mom said...

Really good way to phrase and accept all of this :)