I had a group of girlfriends over last night to hang out one last time. I'll miss my friends here, but I know that Katie is waiting on the other end and there are new friendships in store. My friends Sarah, Audra, and Megan gave me silhouettes of the kids...
PRECIOUS!!! These will forever be treasured.
You know, as much as I have kind of rolled my eyes about no preschool this year for CJ and only 8-10:45 Kinder for Ry, I'm reminded continuously that this is what I want. I'm beginning to get excited about exploring our new digs with both my kiddos. The seasons, the metro parks, downtown...there is so much to do! And they are only little for so long. And we have them under our wing for such a short amount of time. And I don't want to have regrets. SO, even though I will have days of wanting to wring their little necks ;), you all can remind me that life is too short to be frustrated, impatient, or too busy for the people I love. I'm keeping them home and close as long as I can :-)!
❤

No comments:
Post a Comment