Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My day...

What a day I had today! My Mama came and got me out of bed around 8 this morning. I had my normal milk, pancake, and 1/2 of a banana while watching "Super Why" and "Clifford." I am really learning a lot about letters and the sounds that they make with that "Super Why" show. I keep showing off to my Mama every now and then by picking up a letter and making its' sound :). I really like to keep as much as I can from her to drive her crazy!

Anyways, it was time for gym and she kept giving me this lecture about how I better listen to her and Coach Kerri today or we would leave gym. I think I heard the darn thing about three times and we had not even made it there yet! I got it already! I guess I will try to be a good boy today.

I always get super excited when we pull in the parking lot at gym. There are construction trucks next door working on a new building. I love to see the cement trucks and diggers and listen to them back up and push things around.

When I got to gym, I was happy to see Coach Kerri and my friends, especially Madeline. I have come to really like her. She always gives me a nice big smile and we like to have fun! Gym class went on as usual as we crawled through mats, jumped in the pit, bounced on the trampolines, played on the mountain, and walked on the balance beams. The best part of class is the end though when we get to do bubbles and sing the "Bye Bye" song. I love to chase those things around and pop 'em. They are so little and fun! I also love to get the stamps on my toes, hands, and belly at the very end of class.

My Mama did her usual "give hugs and kisses" as we were getting up to leave. I usually don't listen and give out high fives to everyone instead. I always make sure not to miss anyone either. It is important to be nice to everyone. Today I decided to be different though. I marched right up to Coach Kerri and gave her a big kiss right on the lips. I also walked over to Madeline's mom to kiss her. She tried to turn her cheek, but I followed her lips and made her kiss me right on the lips. I don't know why everyone was laughing so hard. Then they all told me to kiss Madeline. I wasn't so sure about that. She followed me over to the wall and we stood shoulder to shoulder thinking about it. We kept giving each other this weird look. She ended up walking away first, and I followed. Then, you know what happened? She turned around, put her hands on my shoulders, and kissed me. I decided that to be nice, I should kiss her back. What is so funny? You told me I should listen to you today!

What a great day....and it was only 10:15!

Mama posted videos and pictures. Make sure you look at all FIVE on the top row!

No comments: