Friday, October 23, 2009
Life...
Life seems to finally be turning around. In the past week, I have finally felt that I am “learning to dance in the rain.” It comes with a lot of new doors opening for me. There is an email that often gets passed around discussing how people come into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. Over the past couple months, I really feel like that is so true. I have been introduced to two different amazing groups of women through MOPS and St. Peter’s. The fellowship and spirituality of these women is amazing and infectious. This last week has brought me to a good place. With the help from these women, a refreshing double date with Kristen and Greg, watching Rylan really enjoying life and play with his friends, an awesome new Bible Study class, rekindling some old friendships, and continuing to enjoy and love the bond between my two very best friends, I am at peace. Thank you to all of you that have gotten me here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment