Saturday, May 15, 2010

Enjoying a lazy Saturday!

It has been raining here nonstop since yesterday afternoon...and I LOVE it!  Rain is great every once in a while.  The sound of it against the rooftop can be so soothing.  I think we are finally getting healthy around here.  Jason and I both had nasty stomach bugs and Ry had a fever for a few days.  I am so glad that Ry seemed to deal with the virus only through fever.  We just laid low for a few days and he seems to be back to normal.  Since J was sick on Mother's Day I have gotten my make up Mother's Day today.  I met Jason and Rylan at McDonald's (Rylan's choice :)) after a friend's baby shower.  Then I came home to be surprised by the cutest little computer ever that I am typing on right now.  I mentioned to J last week that I needed a new battery for my laptop cause it always has to be plugged in, and instead I got this little 10" little thing that weighs like 2 pounds and has a 9 hour battery life.  So excited!  J made a joke that he was lucky he was only a week late cause what would he of had to buy if it was even later.  Ha ha!  He and Ry found a great little deal today at Best Buy so I got lucky!  Tonight we are going to head to our favorite restaurant Karl's for some yummy German food that we miss so dearly :).  Happy Saturday!

No comments: