Monday, May 10, 2010

Trucks and cars and trains oh my!

We had a very exciting day today.  My MOPS group was able to meet up at Memorial Hermann Hospital in Sugarland to check out the Memorial Hermann Life Flight helicopter.  The kids got to look around and even get inside of it.  It was of course a huge hit for Rylan.  He is still big into any type of vehicle.  Almost every time we get into the car he asks, "Mom, me see a dump dump truck, school bus, po po, fire truck, ambulance?"  I keep telling him I wish I could do magic and make them appear out of nowhere!

Afterward, we picked up some lunch and headed over to a Parkway UMC park.  It is very pretty with a great pond, beautiful flowers, Jesus' tomb... :).  I was cracking up cause some of the boys were saying it was a bear cave.  Well, you know, little boys are little boys!

We had neighbors over on Saturday for crawfish and pool fun.  Around all of that, J and I had a nasty stomach bug yesterday and Thursday respectively.  I am praying and keeping my fingers crossed that Rylan will stay clear of it.  Happy Mother's Day Moms!

No comments: