Monday, September 6, 2010

Summer is officially over!

Missi was here for a long weekend last week!  We had a great time with her as always and Rylan was able to enjoy some outdoor time since the humidity was actually low for a few days.  I think Missi and Rylan enjoyed their walks and park time together, as well as playing and pool time.  Thanks for the great visit Missi!

It all begins this week!  Rylan starts back at ECDC on Wednesday!  This year, his teachers will be Ms. Ellen and Ms. Julie.  He will be attending twice a week this year on Mondays and Wednesdays.  I am so excited for him because he is already familiar with Ms. Ellen, as she was his music teacher last year.  I can already tell that the classroom will be filled with song all year which he will absolutely love!

I also have signed Rylan up for maintenance swim lessons.  Houston Swim Club is five minutes from Ry's school, so we are going to head over there on Wednesdays right after school.  He had his first lesson last week and it went great.  They jumped right into things and from what I saw last week, I have no doubt that he will be swimming by next summer!

MOPS also starts this week on Friday! Yeah for MOPS!  I love that Mommy time every other week and look forward to seeing some of the ladies that I missed over the summer.

The hustle and bustle starts tomorrow and I love it...and missed it this summer!  This month also brings Fall Festival planning for ECDC and the big #3 birthday party for Rylan!  I will be keeping very busy and welcome the FUN!  What could be more fun than planning great things for your little boy to enjoy?

No comments: