Very quick update cause I need to go make dinner! We have had a lazy day recovering and I have had a yucky nauseous pregnancy day (probably from exhaustion :)).
Disney World was a blast of course! I put up a slideshow of pics. They are in no particular order cause we used two different cameras, and the end of birthday week is on there also. Highlights of our trip definitely include staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, character lunch and breakfast with both Pooh and Mickey, Trick-or-treating, Buzz Lightyear ride at Magic Kingdom, meeting McQueen, riding cars at the Speedway, Animal Kingdom...the list goes on but those were favorites!
I'll add videos later and try to put captions on the photos.
Pregnancy update: all is pretty well. This little girl is going to be full of spunk! She is all over the place all the time. I can feel a diva coming already :)!
1 comment:
Vacation pics are fantastic! Maybe our sweel little girl will be a balerina, or maybe, like her Aunt Jenny, she'll be a gymnast! Hope you are feeling better. Love you guys!
Post a Comment