Friday, January 28, 2011

Weekly Check-ups!

You know the time is getting really close when the weekly check-ups begin!    I had my 35 week check-up on Thursday and all went well.  We discussed the delivery a little more in detail and decided on an official date.  We will be going into the hospital to be induced on Monday, February 28th, but will need to arrive the night before.  I will be 39 1/2 weeks at that point so I think that will have given her plenty of time to progress and make an appearance on her own before getting too big.  We decided on a few days later than the 24th to not only give her a few extra but also to allow J to go to class that weekend :).  I don't think she will come sooner, but then again, you never know.  Our plans may not coincide with hers and that is okay.  We just want everyone to come out of this experience happy and healthy! 

No comments: