Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Whew! What a week!

It has been an interesting week to say the least.  Last Wednesday was my appointment with Dr. Cole and I was still feeling pretty good.  It was a busy day, I call it crazy Wednesday, with two meetings at St. Peter's, swimming lessons...  Thursday rolled around and after nap, I just felt miserable.  I pretty much stayed in bed the rest of the day.  I was having a lot of contractions both Thursday and Friday and was getting pretty nervous because Dr. Cole was out of town for the weekend.  Thank goodness things seemed to calm down a bit by Saturday and I made it through the weekend.

However, we have had a little house catastrophe going on as well.  A little master bathroom shower fix has led to a gutted shower down to the studs.  It definitely needed to be done, but the timing really couldn't be any worse.  This goes against every nesting extinct possible!  Thankfully, Jason is allowing us to hire someone, because Handy Jason could do it himself, because time is of the essence.  They will actually be starting tomorrow and we are going to have them upgrade a few other things while they are redoing our shower.  Fun times!

We are really excited and I am SO looking forward to Grandma and Papa coming so I can hand over some of the stress to them :).  Rylan has had a countdown going since about day 10!  Every day him and I have the discussion about how many days, usually right in front of Jason, and then he turns to Jason and tells him exactly what we just discussed.  It is pretty cute!

Next time we post, I am sure it will be from the hospital.  Please keep us all in your prayers for a safe and healthy delivery for Mommy and Baby girl, a better experience for Daddy than round one, and a smooth transition for my favorite little guy in the whole world. 

1 comment:

LynnO said...

You're all in our thoughts and prayers! Can't wait to meet our newest niece. She won't be the newest for long - we have another niece/nephew coming in early October!

We love you guys!!