Tuesday, June 28, 2011

4 Months


Callie Jae had her 4M check up today.  Dr. Harry said she looked great and seemed to be a happy baby and a good girl for sleeping through the night.  He gave me the go ahead to start solids whenever I choose.  Since she is sleeping so well and gaining weight fine there really is no reason to start yet.  I think I'll wait until 5-6M or if she starts to seem hungrier and/or fussy.

She was 25.5 inches long (91%), 12 lb 4 oz (21%), and 12% for head circumference; my long and lean, tiny head peanut.  Quite a difference from her chubby large head brother!  She may be taller than him some day ;).

She received 2 shots and an oral vaccine.  I made J come along to hold her down.  Mommy emotionally has a hard time with her little girl getting poked.  She did awesome though and only cried for about a minute. That's my girl!

No comments: