Monday, June 27, 2011

hmmm...

So apparently it seems as though Callie Jae is ready to move to a four hour schedule.  I went to church yesterday and left J in charge of my babies.  I usually wake Callie Jae to nurse her on a 3 or 3.5 hour schedule, which means she is usually taking a 2 hour nap or so in the morning.  Apparently, yesterday and now today (thought I'd try it out), a three hour nap is something she is enjoying rather well.  I referred to my Babywise book yesterday and it pretty much says that after a few weeks of sleeping through the night, they are usually ready to move to a 4 hour schedule.  Having to wake them to nurse, which I typically have to a couple of times during the day, is also another sign.  Who knew?  I guess Daddy :).  Now the problem...do it now or wait until after the Milwaukee trip where she most likely will not be taking 3 hour naps cause it will be next to impossible.  Think I better wait.  Big girl!

No comments: