Yes, I know. Callie Jae is the second child and weekly updates are just not coming like they did with Rylan. I know you all understand and I am doing the best I can with the craziness of life. Looking back, we really did nothing when Rylan was born so I had much more "free time." I was so tired in the beginning that we stayed at home for the first four months. Then, after those months were over, I was such a nap freak that I made sure we were home for every single nap. That pretty much meant that the first two years of his life were spent home except for the occasional playdates and gymnastics. The Fall he turned two, which really was only a year and a half ago, surprisingly enough, was when we became active with MOPS and St. Peter's. So anywho, point being, sorry for not updating the blog more frequently :(.
Back to my sweet CJ...
She is just that...sweet. I love her to pieces, can't imagine life without her, she makes my heart melt...yes, you have heard it all before and it is true all over again. I can see why people have lots of babies. They are the most precious gift that God gives us. I am so blessed and lucky to be given this gift.
She is really beginning to move. Callie Jae has been rolling over from her tummy to her back since last week, 15 weeks, and is like one little push away from rolling from back to tummy. She pretty much sleeps on her side and managed last night to completely turn herself around in her crib. She is right on target with what Ry was doing at this age as well. Those are about her only new tricks besides the increase in her talking and giggling. Smiles are frequent and very infectious. Her new nickname that might stick...Button. Who came up with it? Rylan, of course! Who else could come up with a cute nickname like that? Love my kiddos!
No comments:
Post a Comment