Saturday, January 28, 2012

Changes...

There are a lot of changes coming about in the Eckel house over the next several months.  I'll keep this post about the most bittersweet one.  In exactly one month, my sweet Callie Jae will be turning ONE!  It really can't be possible that the time of having a sweet baby in our home is about to come to a close.  I am having very mixed emotions about leaving the baby phase of life.  As much as I look forward to the day that the clock and nap schedules don't dictate our lives, I absolutely love having my kiddos with me for the majority of the days.  I am not quite ready yet for the eight hour days that my kids will be in school under the influence of so many others.  Luckily, God chose to send Rylan to us 25 days into September so I can hold on tight to him one more year.  Life.  I am sure in 15 years my posts will look and sound exactly the same.   I'll be talking about how fast time goes, how I can't believe the stages that my children are in...  For now, we will continue to live for the moment and enjoy the small joys of each and every day.

No comments: