Thursday, February 9, 2012
...changes continued
Well, as most of you know by now, thanks to a FB post by my husband, our house is on the market. It really was not something that I wanted to advertise (really, no one from FB is going to buy it), as I have been a little more stressed about everything that involves moving. I really wasn't ready to answer more questions from anyone. Yesterday, I found myself in a very foul mood. There was not one particular reason, but I have no doubt that it comes from how OCD I am about keeping things clean and organized. Typically I can let go of that a little bit because I have to, but with my house on the market, it has kind of consumed me. Anyways, with that being said, it always feels good to know that He is always right there to bring me back to what is important. Last night I had my bible study, and it just felt good and right to be there, talking about Him, with women that I respect immensely. "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made know to God; And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Phillipians 4:6-7. He's got this. I need not to worry because everything will happen in His perfect timing. There are some things that are just out of our control. Actually as much as we hate to admit it, most things are. Please pray for our family as we continue on our year of changes and choices. There are many exciting and beautiful times in our future and it will all work out according to His plan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment