Sunday, February 12, 2012

"My God is so BIG..."

Rylan's first choir performance was at the traditional service at church today.  We have been practicing at home the past few days and he has been really cute.  We lined up "his friends" on the couch yesterday and he performed for them and Callie Jae and I.  It was really sweet to see him so excited.


"...so STRONG and so MIGHTY..."

 

"...there's nothing my God cannot do."
 I think he was a little distracted looking for us but he was not nervous at all!  Go Rylan!  Daddy and I are very proud of you.  

It was such a nice morning all going to church together.  Jason and I were able to go to the element, our contemporary service first, while Ry was in Sunday school (Callie Jae in the nursery) and then we headed over to the traditional service immediately following to watch the big performance.  My heart was definitely overflowing this morning!  What a great way to end/begin another week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful day! Love from Missi & Pop

LynnO said...

Sweet!