Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Coffee!

Ahhh...silence.  Do you hear that?  Neither do I!!  All THREE of my babies are sleeping peacefully (the big one is "working" from home today).  I would like to as well, but I also enjoy the peace and quiet of a rainy afternoon, and I am trying to make myself stay awake.  Plus, starting on Monday, I am going to be participating in a MWF 5-6 a.m. boot camp class on top of trying to continuing my TTh 5-6 a.m. morning runs.  It really seems to be the only time that I can get in a good workout.  Right now, the inconsistency of waking up one morning at 4:45 and the next at 7:30 is killing me.  I go through waves of exhaustion because I have a hard time getting to sleep on some nights and then don't sleep well on top of it.  So, I am looking forward to seeing if consistency will allow my body to get into some sort of good sleeping pattern which will hopefully take away the need for a BIG 3 p.m. cup of COFFEE!

No comments: