Thursday, May 23, 2013

Kleenex please.



How can this be?


People say that once they get in Elementary School, it goes by even faster!  STOP sign needed please.  Can I package them up and put them in a time capsule?










Rylan graduated from preschool yesterday!  Holy cow, I have a Kindergartner!  Jason said at dinner last night that it couldn't be possible, he's not old enough to have a Kindergartner.  Rylan just laughs and thinks it's great that he is so grown up.  I don't know which bothers me more, sending him to K or just the fact that his days at St. Peter's ECDC are over.  St. Peter's has helped Jason and I shape this little boy into an amazing, loving, and genuine little man.  His heart is so big and his emotions are so real and deep.  He reminds me of someone else I know...




Mrs. King and Mrs. Nunnely are absolutely amazing.  Thank you to them for teaching the Ladybug class so much this year.  It made me teary to say goodbye to them. 

St. Peter's will always hold a special place in my heart.  In the past 4.5 years, it has brought me, Jason, Rylan, and Callie Jae, to a place that we did not know existed.  Words cannot begin to express our gratitude to our St. Peter's family.  Love, love, love, that God guided me there.  I will continue to say it over and over again.  EVERYTHING happens for a reason.  We may not know why, or may not even like it, but God has such amazing plans for each and everyone of us.  They are bigger and better than we can even comprehend.  "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord; plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  Jeremiah 29:11  Ironically, we picked that verse out for Callie Jae when she was baptized.  It's words ring out almost daily around here.  The peace we feel because of Him, is something that we are so gracious for.  

No comments: