Thursday, May 23, 2013

Whew!  What a fantastic week we had in California.  Disneyland and California Adventure were a blast.  It was so thoroughly fun and as Rylan said, "It was so nice that just the four of us were together."  Amen.




These were some of my favorite moments and memories I will never forget.  Callie Jae meeting the princesses for the first time was awesome.  It brought tears to our eyes seeing the pure joy in her expression and eyes. 



We also had a blast in Radiator Springs.  Jason loved getting all of these shots.  It is so much like the movie, it is crazy.  I seriously think we could have spent EVERY day there just hanging out and taking it all in.









And these photos will forever be etched in my mind.  I don't know that there have been many times where Rylan felt like he was in his own little heaven.  This boy was full of pure happiness every single time we set foot on Route 66.  You can see the genuine smile reflected in all of these shots.











And these are some of my favorite silly family shots that will always remind me of how blessed I am to be apart of these three people's lives.  There is something about your immediate family that is unexplainable.  We live and breathe together 24/7 and have a bond that I cherish beyond words.  I think that families are unique and intriguing because no one really knows the inner workings of a family unless you are a part of it and living within it each and every day.  No one knows the real us...I kinda think that is really fun and special.  It almost makes me giggle.



And then there is this one.  Consensus is that this could be the vacation favorite.  This picture says so much about this little being.  There is so much going on behind those eyes.  I am excited to be a part of what God has in store for this little person.  I pray that I can be who she needs me to be.

No comments: