Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Yum!
Day one of solids for Miss Callie Jae was a success! She has been all over the place lately with her schedule. I remember month 4 being the month of all new things for Rylan as well. She began actively rolling over in both directions the last few days. Callie Jae is also picking up on her verbal skills again "talking" quite a bit. I swear she's grown in both directions as well in the past week. I love these new stages as they come. It is so fun to see her developing into a little person! So I decided to cave in and give her solids today. It went extremely well. She LOVED her rice cereal, was mad if I slowed down giving it to her, and she ate the whole darn bowl. After she was finished, she sat in her high chair for about 10 minutes while I was cleaning up and "talked" about it. Now the fun begins and add another thing on my list that I have to do :). Let the fun baby food making begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad everything is going so well! I'd love to hear her talk to you - must be so cute!
Post a Comment